Past and current clients include
- Employees of MarketStar and Pierce Promotions (Riverside County)
- Blize Healthcare (State-wide)
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries Franchisee (Solano County)
- Bay Area Adult Soccer League (Alameda County)
- Employees of RWR Construction, Inc. (Marin County)
- Employees of CEP America-California, et al. (State-wide)
- $600,000 Confidential Settlement in Wage & Hour Class Action Lawsuit
- Ruiz v. Hawks: $40,000 Auto Collision/Personal Injury Settlement
- $25,000 Confidential Settlement for Injured Student at Elementary Charter School
- $20,000 Confidential Settlement for Disabled Welder/Employee
- $875,000 Confidential Settlement in Wage & Hour Class Action Lawsuit
- Sam v. Boykin: $938,959 Fraud, Professional Negligence, and Breach of Fiduciary Duty in San Francisco Superior Court
- Weeks v. Weeks: $267,000 Breach of Contract Jury Verdict in Santa Clara Superior Court
- Hackett v. Hackett: $146,514.26 plus attorneys' fees in San Francisco Superior Court as part of Elder Financial Abuse Restraining Order
- $25,000 Settlement In San Francisco County in Landlord-Tenant Dispute.
- $100,000 Settlement In San Francisco County in Dog-bite Case.
- Riverside Superior Court Bench Trial for Breach of Oral Contract: Verdict in Favor of Injured Client.
- Settlement in San Mateo Superior Court for Injured Customer of a Beauty Salon.
- In Re the Matter of the Maria C. San Miguel: $450,000 Settlement in San Francisco Superior Court for Disinherited Family Member
- $45,000 Settlement in San Mateo County in Destruction of Property and Tree Dispute.
Ike M. Kaludi, Jr.
Whether your case is in state or federal court, litigation or mediation, Ike will put your interests at the forefront of the dispute. Ike's litigation and trial experience focuses on real estate, employment issues, contract disputes, and personal injury. He is in court often and knows what it takes to protect your rights.
Ike is bilingual in English and Spanish. In addition to representing clients, he works with various law offices, where he successfully assists other lawyers and their clients with all aspects of litigation. During his time at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Ike externed for California Supreme Court Justice Carlos Moreno, Chief Magistrate Maria-Elena James of United States District Court for the Northern District of CA, and the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. He was also part of the U.C. Hastings award-winning Negotiation Team, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Summer Trial Fellowship, and graduated with a concentration in civil litigation and dispute resolution.
When he is not working on client cases, Ike volunteers dealing with issues involving Title IX and professional diversity in various contexts. He enjoys assisting with mock trials, sports, and sailing whenever possible. Ike lives in the beautiful Bay Area with his wife and son.
Prior to law school, Ike worked as a legal assistant in civil litigation and graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with degrees in Political Science and International Development Studies after working with Southwest Airlines in Ontario. Ike was an altar boy and attended Catholic school from elementary until high school in and around Riverside, CA.
Current and Past Leadership Roles:
- Co-Chair of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Charlene Caldwell Scholarship Mock Trial Committee
- Co-Chair of the Bar Association of San Francisco's Barristers Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Executive Committee Member of the Bar Association of San Francisco's Real Property Section
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Diversity Committee
- Member of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund San Francisco Advisory Council
- Bar Association of San Francisco's Walk the Talk Series
- Albany Unified School District Title IX Committee