Ike M. Kaludi, Jr., Attorney
Whether your case is in state or federal court, litigation or mediation, Ike will put your interests at the forefront of the dispute. Ike’s litigation and trial experience focuses on real estate, employment issues, contract disputes, and personal injury. He is in court often and knows what it takes to protect your rights.
Ike is bilingual in English and Spanish. In addition to representing clients, he works with various law offices, where he successfully assists other lawyers and their clients with all aspects of litigation. During his time at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Ike externed for California Supreme Court Justice Carlos Moreno, Chief Magistrate Maria-Elena James of United States District Court for the Northern District of CA, and the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. He was also part of the U.C. Hastings award-winning Negotiation Team, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Summer Trial Fellowship, and graduated with a concentration in civil litigation and dispute resolution.
When he is not working on client cases, Ike volunteers dealing with issues involving Title IX and professional diversity in various contexts. He enjoys assisting with mock trials, sports, and sailing whenever possible. Ike lives in the beautiful Bay Area with his wife and daughter and his son is a student at the University of California, Berkeley.
Prior to law school, Ike worked as a legal assistant in civil litigation and graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with degrees in Political Science and International Development Studies after working with Southwest Airlines in Ontario. Ike was an altar boy and attended Catholic school from elementary until high school in and around Riverside, CA.
- Co-Chair of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Charlene Caldwell Scholarship Mock Trial Committee
- Co-Chair of the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Barristers Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
- Executive Committee Member of the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Real Property Section
- Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Diversity Committee
- Member of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund San Francisco Advisory Council
- Bar Association of San Francisco’s Walk the Talk Series
- Albany Unified School District Title IX Committee
Past and current clients include
- Employees of MarketStar and Pierce Promotions (Riverside County)
- Blize Healthcare (State-wide)
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries Franchisee (Solano County)
- Pepples Donuts, Inc. (Alameda County)
- Bay Area Adult Soccer League (Alameda County)
- Employees of RWR Construction, Inc. (Marin County)
- Employees of CEP America-California, et al. (State-wide)
“Preparation, sincerity, and telling your story are powerful and effective tools for trial.”
— Ike M. Kaludi, Jr., Esq.