In consultation with our client business owners their accountants, financial consultants, brokers and advisers various other business agreements including:
- Service contracts
- Releases and waivers
- Property agreements
- Operating agreements
- Lease agreements
- Co-owner agreements
Starting a Business
Starting a business requires thorough planning. Our firm assists business owners in the formation of the business entities.
1. We advise on the business startup and formation process as well as issues related to selection of entity type.
2. Assist with completion of organizational documents.
3. Draft customer agreements for the specific business, including home improvement contractors.
4. Advise business owners how to maintain active status.
5. Assist in curing deficiencies of entity status and organization agreements.
6. Communicate with other advisors, including business accountants, brokers, and consultants on behalf of client.
Buying and Selling Businesses
Assist business owners in the multi-stage process of buying or selling a business, including:
- Negotiation of terms and drafting the memorandum of terms
- Advising sellers on legal strategies to address issues raised during the due diligence process
- Advising buyers on conducting due diligence and the significance of findings
- Review and negotiation of commercial leases
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the extensive documentation involved in a business transaction
- Reviewing and negotiating financing documents (private financing or bank loan)